The Wizard of OZ



I chose The Wizard of Oz for movie. There are two reasons for choosing it. The first reason is that I had read the Wizard of Oz in the picture book in the past, so I wanted to know more about the movie. The second reason is that when I heard "Over The Rainbow" in the class, I didn't know that he was The wizard of Oz and answered other answers. I was wondering where the song would play. The movie was released in 1939 as a fantasy musical movie. The original is "The Wizard of Oz" from "Ryman Frank Baume" in 1900.It is an old children's literature novel about 120 years ago. It is a popular novel that is still read in Japan as a children's literature novel. I read short stories when I was in kindergarten, so I understood the story to some extent. But the movie was more fantasy and I found it very interesting. This movie has won the Academy Award in 1939 for the work award, composition award, and special award.

Judy Garland starred in this movie. She is acting also singing those wonderful, I had tears in her acting. She became famous for this movie. As I said earlier, Judy won a special prize at the 1939 Academy Awards. If it wasn't Judy, It wouldn't have won the Academy Award. Dorothy's pet dog Toto was very cute and clever. At first I thought this dog was a robot. I thought I couldn't make a real robot because of the technology at the time, so when I examined this dog and watched it, it actually existed. I was very surprised!!The other casts also had very good acting skills and I felt this movie was wonderful.

First I did not notice you are looking at this movie, but you can see the scene of the black-and-white portion and a color portion. I didn't notice this until the last scene. This movie is a very well made movie and I want to watch it again and again. I recommend you to watch this movie because it is an easy-to-understand movie that can improve your English listening skills. I think movies are more enjoyable than novels.

The Wizard of OZ(1939)☜Movie trailer


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Interstellar (2014)

Genre Writing (Fantasy Genre)