Genre Writing (Fantasy Genre)

 I chose the fantasy genre. The fantasy genres include high fantasy, low fantasy, magical realism, Fairy Tales and Fables, and superheroes. I like high fantasy and low fantasy among them. High fantasy is a story set in a different world itself. Low fantasy is set in the real world, but magic and monsters that are not in reality appear.                                    

 

I would like to introduce a movie work in the low fantasy genre. Harry Potter is a famous work in fantasy movies. Harry Potter has several movies, the first of which was released in 2001. The director is Chris Columbus. He was the director of the 2004 Harry Potter movie. I mentioned earlier that Harry Potter has several works, but the role of Harry Potter has always been played by Daniel Radcliffe. 


I also like Beauty and the Beast in addition to Harry Potter.  This is a movie in the fairy tale genre Beauty and the Beast seems more realistic than the Harry Potter series. Beauty and the Beast was released in 2017. It was directed by Bill Condon who won an Academy Award for Best Adaptation for his work Gods and Monsters.  The role of Bell is Emma Watson who was active in the Harry Potter series. I went to see a movie because I like Emma Watson. Beauty and the Beast was also a fantasy movie that couldn't be realized in reality, so it was very interesting.


The interesting thing about fantasy movies is the unrealistic story. I think everyone once thought "I want to fly" or "I want to use magic". We can never use magic in reality, but there are many fantasy movies. If you are interested, please watch a fantasy movie.



コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Interstellar (2014)

The Wizard of OZ